16 players will come through the intense process of World Championship qualifying on Wednesday afternoon after the final round is played over two days in Sheffield.
The qualification field has been whittled down to 32 men and those players will battle it out over a best of 19 contest to reach the Crucible.
There are plenty of recognisable names looking to make their return to the most famous venue in the sport, with the likes of Ali Carter, Graeme Dott and Matthew Stevens all just one game away from the promised land.
Nerves will be jangling at the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield as prestige and cash is on the line.
World Championship qualifying third round draw
- Tian Pengfei vs Matthew Stevens
- Gary Wilson vs Liang Wenbo
- Luo Honghao vs Tom Ford
- Robert Milkins vs Anthony McGill
- Graeme Dott vs Kurt Maflin
- Li Hang vs Ben Woollaston
- Daniel Wells vs Martin Gould
- Michael Georgiou vs Yan Bingtao
- Ali Carter vs John Astley
- Eden Sharav vs Zhou Yuelong
- Mark Davis vs Lyu Haotian
- Thepchaiya Un-Nooh vs Joe OConnor
- Michael Judge vs James Cahill
- Lu Ning vs Scott Donaldson
- Matthew Selt vs Zhao Xintong
- Martin ODonnell vs Joe Perry
Winners will make it into the first round of the World Championship, which begins on Saturday morning.
How to watch the final round of qualifying
You can watch the final two days of action on the World Snooker Facebook page.
Alternatively you can watch qualifying on Eurosport Player, if you have an account.
World Championship Qualifying Second Round Results
Ryan Day 3-10 Tian Pengfei
Matthew Stevens 10-7 Chris Wakelin
Gary Wilson 10-3 Dominic Dale
Liang Wenbo 10-7 David Grace
Robbie Williams 8-10 Luo Honghao
Sam Craigie 8-10 Tom Ford
Sunny Akani 5-10 Robert Milkins
Duane Jones 5-10 Anthony McGill
Graeme Dott 10-4 Xu Si
Pang Junxu 7-10 Kurt Maflin
Li Hang 10-8 Ian Burns
Ben Woollaston 10-4 Nigel Bond
Daniel Wells 10-6 Hossein Vafaei
Gerard Greene 6-10 Martin Gould
Michael Georgiou 10-8 Peter Ebdon
Mei Xi Wen 8-10 Yan Bingtao
Ali Carter 10-4 Jimmy White
Michael White 6-10 John J Astley
Ricky Walden 9-10 Eden Sharav
Zhou Yuelong 10-5 Liam HighfieldRead More – Source