KFCs hacker burger is encouraging everyone to start messing around with the menu.
If youve ever ordered a burger from KFC and thought yes, nice, but Id like more chicken, youll likely be on board with this.
KFC has officially launched their guide to what they call the Hacker Burger – a monster mashup of their Original Recipe fillet, a Zinger fillet, a hash brown, cheese, gravy, and lashings of garlic mayo.
To some, that sounds like a speedy path to indigestion and heartburn, but others may find such a tower of items appealing.
For those in the latter group, on we go.
Sadly, the Hacker Burger isnt an official menu item, so if you charge in your nearest branch asking for one, you may be greeted with confused stares.
The good news is that KFC has shared their guide to ordering their masterpiece.
How to hack the KFC menu and order a Hacker Burger
- Order a Zinger tower burger without the mayo and salsa, a Mini Fillet burger without the mayo, a pot of gravy and the garlic mayo dip
- Remove the top bap of the Zinger Tower burger and immediately remove all contents, including the hashbrown and cheese to ensure it doesnt melt onto the Zinger Fillet
- Now, grab the bottom bap and start building
- First, add a layer of Garlic Mayo onto the bottom bap and place the lettuce from the Zinger burger on top of it
- Next, add your Zinger Fillet and put another layer of Garlic Mayo on top, followed by the hash brown and cheese
- Now, add your Mini Original Recipe Fillet and a layer of gravy. If you have extra cheese, nows the time to add it in. Finish with some more crispy lettuce from the Mini Fillet burger
- Finally, place your burger bun on top and tuck in
Sounds a little complicaRead More – Source